When that time comes, rest assured that we are prepared to cater to your needs.
Please note that your safety and wellbeing, and that of our colleagues remains our top priority. On this note, our Hotel Team has undergone basic certification on hygiene and safety measures to break the chain of Covid-19 and stop the spread of the pandemic.
We also have continuous trainings on the latest updated safety measures, in line with current updates from WHO and NCDC .
Below but not limited are some of the measures the Hotel has taken;
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and decontamination of all our public areas.
- Our rooms are rigorously cleaned and disinfected for in-house guests, after departure, rooms are left for a minimum of 24hours, and decontaminated prior to another guest’s arrival.
- We have trained our staff following the strictest of cleaning protocol, using Hospital grade disinfectants.
- Temperature checks and the use of automated hand sanitizers is mandatory for everyone accessing the hotel.
- In the event of a detection, procedures are in place to promptly curtail the spread, in line with guidelines of WHO and NCDC. We are also in contact with Local Health Authorities for necessary support.
Some other modifications have been made on operations and service delivery, to ensure the Hotel complies with the various guidelines, on industry best practice on hygiene, safety and social distancing.
Please visit our website for regular updates from the Hotel.
Lagos Continental Hotel cares.