Let me be the first to welcome you
- Perfectly located on the Victoria Island, within the heart of the Central Business District, with 23 floors, The Lagos Continental Hotel is the tallest hotel in West Africa.
- Thoughtful luxury and personalized service awaits in each of our 352 rooms and suites with stunning views of either the Lagos creek or the Atlantic Ocean.
- Six food and beverage outlets offers you a varied experience from Nigerian and international cuisine to Chinese specialty, Italian specialty, poolside bar and a sports bar.
- State of the art gym, Lagos Continental Spa, beauty salon, steam and sauna helps you rejuvenate during your endless business schedule.
- For your unique meetings and events, we offer you a unique location with flexible venues and natural day light. The Grand Africa Ballroom is the largest pillar less hall of 1400 sqm. Along with 5 meeting / breakout rooms and an executive board room next to a business center.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel, which means you can stay connected whether you're relaxing by the infinity pool or in your room.